901-572-1355 get a free consultation
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
1. Site Content and Purpose. This Site is for marketing purposes only and should not be considered or relied on by You as a statement or claim by TeamLogic, Inc., or its franchisees, implied or otherwise, of a representation, guaranty or warranty of the availability or quality of any product(s) or service(s).
2. TeamLogic IT® Businesses. TeamLogic, Inc., an operating company of Franchise Services, Inc., franchises TeamLogic IT Businesses that provide a variety of IT solutions to their clients (“services”). All TeamLogic IT Businesses are independently owned and operated franchised locations. None of them are owned, operated or controlled by TeamLogic, Inc. All TeamLogic IT Business locations hire and manage their own staff and technical support teams. Not all TeamLogic IT Business locations will have staff and technicians of the same skill level or are holding active certifications. Not all products and services mentioned on this Site will be available from every TeamLogic IT Business. Products and services vary by Business location. For example, not all Business locations may offer 24/7 help desk or a Network Operations Center (NOC) or provide these or other services 365 days per year. Service, support hours, response times and service levels vary by Business location.
TeamLogic, Inc. does not provide quotes for or provide services or related products; all such quotes, services and products are provided by TeamLogic IT Businesses. Although TeamLogic, Inc. may host, develop, maintain or operate certain websites or web pages on behalf of the TeamLogic IT Businesses, the TeamLogic IT Businesses operate as separate legal entities under franchise agreements between them and TeamLogic, Inc. They are not TeamLogic, Inc.’s agents or employees. They do not have any right to speak for TeamLogic, Inc., or on our behalf, or bind TeamLogic, Inc. to any contracts or obligations. TeamLogic, Inc., is not responsible for any acts or omissions of TeamLogic It Businesses, including, without limitation, in connection with their provision of quotes or fulfillment of services or related products placed by You through any TeamLogic IT Site or other website, or TeamLogic IT Business location.
3. Registration on Teamlogicit.com. You may choose to register Your email on www.teamlogicit.com to subscribe, download and access interactive features such as our whitepapers, e-newsletter or our blog. The availability of these services varies by country. In the future, TeamLogic, Inc. may add other features that may be accessed through www.teamlogicit.com. In such event, previously registered users will not be required to re-register. By registering on www.teamlogicit.com, You agree to provide accurate and current information about Yourself.
5. Links to Sites. This Site may contain links to sites that are owned, operated and maintained by third parties, which are provided as a convenience to You. These linked sites are not under the control of TeamLogic, Inc., and TeamLogic, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of the content on such sites, or the privacy practices of such sites. TeamLogic, Inc. does not monitor nor review the content of such sites, and You expressly understand that Your access by link to such sites is at Your own risk. TeamLogic, Inc. makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that You may access though this Site. When You access a non-TeamLogic, Inc. website, please understand that it is independent from TeamLogic, Inc., and that TeamLogic, Inc. has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-TeamLogic, Inc. website does not mean that TeamLogic, Inc. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of the linked site. It is up to You to take precautions to ensure that whatever You select for Your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, ransom ware and other items of a destructive nature.
6. Patent. Certain functionality provided via this Site may be covered by U.S. Patent 5,930,474. Under License.
7. Copyright. All content included on this Site, including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, trade names, button icons, images, pre-designed templates, sounds, software, processing and other functionality, and all other material placed by TeamLogic, Inc. (collectively called the "Content"), and the collection, arrangement and assembly of the Content, is the property of or licensed by TeamLogic, Inc. or its suppliers and service providers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of TeamLogic, Inc. The Content on all pages of TeamLogic, Inc.’s Site is provided for marketing purposes only and for the use of consumers to interact with TeamLogic, Inc. and/or TeamLogic IT Businesses and may not be used by You, or any other person or entity, for any other purpose. Users do not receive any copyright in or to the Content itself. No interest in the Content, whether in whole or in part, may be sold, assigned, encumbered, licensed or otherwise transferred by You or any third parties. Neither Your use of the Content nor the creation of products or materials using such Content create joint authorship, joint ownership or "works made for hire" with TeamLogic, Inc. in or regarding such Content.
8. Trademarks. All service marks, trademarks, trade name, trade dress and other indicia of source used herein and otherwise by TeamLogic, Inc. (collectively called the "Marks") are proprietary to TeamLogic, Inc. or other respective owners that have granted TeamLogic, Inc. the right and license to use such Marks. Users do not receive any trademark rights or any other rights in or to the Marks. Users do not receive any trademark rights in or to the Content.
“TeamLogic IT, Your Technology Advisor,” “SystemWatchIT,” “MoveIT,” “Taking the Worry Out of Your Technology” and “ITinflections Navigating Technology for Business” are registered trademarks of TeamLogic, Inc., and proprietary marks of Franchise Services, Inc. Any other trade names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used by permission.
9. Limitations and Disclaimers. Although TeamLogic, Inc. attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform TeamLogic, Inc. so that it can be corrected.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE TEAMLOGIC IT WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. USE OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TEAMLOGIC, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, TEAMLOGIC, INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR WILL MEET ANY USER'S REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE TIMELY, UNITERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
NEITHER TEAMLOGIC, INC. NOR ITS PARENT OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, FRANCHISEES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS IN ANY EVENT WILL BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW (I) ARISING OUT OF USER'S USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER; (II) FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE; (III) FOR THE PROVISION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS VIA THIS WEBSITE; (IV) FOR ANY NONDELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, LATE DELIVERY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS, DATA OR USER-PROVIDED MATERIALS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED TEAMLOGIC, INC. OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER THEY REGARD CONSULTATION, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR SERVICES OR OTHERWISE, SHOULD BE RESOLVED BY CONTACTING THE TEAMLOGIC IT FRANCHISED LOCATION. PERFORMANCE BY A FRANCHISED TEAMLOGIC IT BUSINESS LOCATION WILL NOT CAUSE TEAMLOGIC, INC., TO BE DEEMED YOUR, THE BUSINESS LOCATION’S, OR ANYONE’S AGENT FOR ANY PURPOSE.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold TeamLogic, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, franchisees and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) that arise directly or indirectly from; (a) Your breach of any provision of these Terms & Conditions; (b) any allegation that any Materials You provided constitute Infringing Materials; or (c) any of Your activities conducted in connection with this Site.
11. Confidential and Proprietary Information. TeamLogic, Inc. does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from You through the Site. This includes materials that contain protected data, specifically, sensitive personally identifiable information (PII) that could result in harm to individuals if their privacy is breached. Please note that any information or material sent to TeamLogic, Inc., through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending TeamLogic, Inc. any information or material, You grant TeamLogic, Inc. an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and You also agree that TeamLogic, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that You send us for any purpose.
14. No Relationship. The use of this Site creates no relationship, contractual or otherwise, between You and TeamLogic, Inc., or any TeamLogic IT Business or franchisee, or any other entity, supplier or service provider.