Our On-Call Technicians require both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client's business needs. The On-Call Technicians work jointly with sales to provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- Three years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience writing proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Sales training/experience is a plus
- Experience with AutoTask and Kaseya also a plus.
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
- AutoTask experience not required but will stand out.
We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career advancement opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.
If you are interested in a role at TeamLogic IT, please download, complete, and email this application form: http://bit.ly/TLITjobApplication.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour