Our IT Intern Technician role is a fixed-duration opportunity (usually 4-12 weeks) designed to familiarize you with a professional IT business organization and its operation. This role requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal and customer service communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client's business needs. The IT Intern Technician has hands-on expertise solving our client's day-to-day technology issues (Windows and email config, PC server and workstation configuration, networking, cloud services, and much more). Secondarily, you will work jointly with sales to provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and technical presentations, technical assessments, implementation and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Passion to gain experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- Experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Passion to gain experience writing proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Passion to gain experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tools
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Valid Driver License and ability to drive to customer locations when required.
- Sales training/experience is a plus.
During your internship you will be expected to obtain one or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA A+, Net+, and/or Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications
- AutoTask CRM and Kaseya RMM (we use those daily).
- We offer challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.
If you are interested in a role at TeamLogic IT, please download, complete, and email this application form: http://bit.ly/TLITjobApplication.
Job Types: Internship, Commission-based
Pay: $0.00 per hour plus commission