TeamLogic Inc., a national provider of technology services and solutions to businesses, recently celebrated the franchise network’s success by presenting awards to top-performing franchisees at the company’s annual Owners Summit and Vendor Show in Tampa.
The learning and networking event featured a sold-out vendor exhibition attended by more than 50 leading companies in the technology industry including Pax8, Cisco, Cytracom, Sophos, Lenovo and NinjaOne, among others.
In a keynote presentation, Dan Shapero, president and COO of TeamLogic Inc., said the managed services provider (MSP) had remained resilient despite economic uncertainty. Because technology is the engine that drives business today, the need for services such as managed security, cloud migrations, data protection and cybersecurity remains steady despite economic concerns. As a result, the TeamLogic IT franchise network has grown to 277 locations in North America with over 100,000 endpoints under management and comparable sales up 15% year-to-date over last year.
At a closing awards ceremony at Owners Summit, the following awards were presented:
- Bob Roloff of Fort Myers, Florida, was named Franchisee of the Year. Bob and his wife, Marguerite, have owned their business since 2015.
- The management team from TeamLogic IT of Newtown, Pennsylvania, led by Pratik Roychoudhury, again received the Top Volume award for its #1 ranking in the entire franchise network based on 2022 sales. Nine other franchisees also received Top 10 awards.
- Corey Barrett of Nashville, Tennessee, received the Rookie of the Year award.
- Brent Wagner of TeamLogic IT in Baltimore, Maryland, received the Technician of the Year award.
- VIP (Volume Increase Percentage) awards went to Cindy McPike, Cameron Nelson and Jake Harrington of Salem, Oregon; and Sean Pendleton and Yew Chin Ooi of Fort Worth, Texas.
- 16 franchisees were inducted into the Million Dollar Club for reaching at least $1 million in revenues.
“I’m so proud of our franchisees and how they’re growing their businesses and representing the TeamLogic IT brand,” Shapero said. “Our community of peers is among the best in the managed services industry, and the annual Owners Summit and Vendor Show is the high point of the year for our network, providing an opportunity to learn from industry leaders and each other, share best practices and celebrate our success. We congratulate these leading TeamLogic IT owners and their team members for these well-deserved awards.”
Companies that support the MSP channel are invited to participate in the 2024 Owners Summit and Vendor Show, which is planned for Sept. 17-18, 2024, in San Diego. For more information on the Vendor Show, contact Lizette Sanchez at [email protected]
About TeamLogic IT
is a national provider of advanced technology solutions for companies of all sizes. Local offices provide clients with the IT support they need to run their businesses more efficiently by leveraging the latest technology solutions including managed IT services, cybersecurity, business continuity, cloud, data/voice/connectivity, and consulting and support. With more than 270 independently owned and operated locations across North America, TeamLogic IT helps companies minimize downtime, improve productivity and secure their IT infrastructure.
The TeamLogic IT franchise opportunity appeals to entrepreneurial executives with experience in technology, business and sales management. Interested parties are encouraged to visit www.teamlogicfranchising.com
Denise Denton, Vice President, Marketing