You like learning, challenges, working in a team and as a team. Helping people/clients gives you a huge sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. You understand that building trustful relationships is key. You are good at what you do and you also know areas you need to improve. You have a strong drive for results, and you help make others better.
We are a locally-owned business providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in the Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland area. Nationwide, TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked #36 on the annual MSP Mentor list of the Top 501 world-wide company rankings of progressive managed IT services providers.
We care about our clients, employees, partners and community. Being Proactive, Responsive, and Preventative are our pillars of Operation.
We utilize technology to ensure our clients can operate their businesses securely, reliably and optimally.
The IT Systems Engineer II – III requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their career with a fast growing IT services company, leveraging cutting-edge tools and technology.
You will be working onsite and remotely and ALWAYS engaging with clients. The position requires problem solving and solution building. You will be encouraged to keep learning.
The focus will always be on being Proactive, Responsive and Preventative. Security is fundamental, key and critical.
A positive, service-oriented personality is a must. The successful candidate is one who has an open mind, a strong desire for continuous learning and an effective team player.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years hands-on experience, ideally with an IT managed services provider (MSP)
- setting up, configuring, troubleshooting and fixing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Active Directory, O365
- solid experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, Hyper-V
- setting up, configuring firewalls such as Sonicwall, Sophos, Cisco
- backup technologies including cloud-based backups
- working with cloud platforms such as AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) such as Kaseya, ticketing system such as Autotask or Connectwise.
- Provided exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls and tickets generated by customers
- Performed onsite systems, network and security assessments using standard best practices and industry standard tools (ed Network Detective/RapidFire)
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Sales training/experience is a plus
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
We offer competitive wages, health insurance 50% employer paid, PTO, challenging work, career opportunities, within a supportive work environment and ongoing training. We encourage, support and reward ongoing certifications.
Job Type: Full-time