Nearly three-quarters of technology and business professionals rate digital solutions as a primary factor in achieving strategic objectives, according to research by tech trade group CompTIA. Moreover, nearly half (48%) the executives CompTIA polled in seven countries reported their perception of ROI from tech spending is “good” or “excellent.”
Where are these leaders applying digital solutions? The top priorities are:
- Enhancing efficiencies
- Building a skilled workforce
- Innovating and cultivating new ideas
- Launching new products and services
- Identifying new customer segments
- Diversifying revenue via new product lines
In other words, senior leadership uses technology mainly to grow business—from transforming creativity into value for customers to increasing the productivity of the people and processes that deliver products and services.
This principle holds for both global enterprises as well as the 32.5 million small- to medium-size businesses (SMBs) here in the U.S. That’s why we believe the same IT best practices that work for large corporations should apply to SMBs.
At a big company, the chief information officer (CIO) refines ways of working with customers, streamlines workflows for greater productivity, contributes to risk management and more. As a top-tier managed services provider (MSP), we can play a similar role as a partner rather than an employee, helping your management team:
- Develop technology roadmaps
- Budget for IT implementations
- Assess cyber risks such as ransomware
- Manage relationships with tech vendors
- Support your leadership with our technical expertise
Think of us as your organization’s virtual CIO. Give us a call to discuss our recommendations.