*** Looking for someone wanting to build a unique multi-territory IT Support organization from the ground up. This roll will have increasing responsibilities as the business continues to expand. Position is based at the Tech Center in Denver. ***
We are a Denver, CO based IT service provider providing comprehensive IT support to small, medium, and growing businesses in the Denver, Tech Center, Aurora, and surrounding areas. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked #1 MSP in 2020 by Channel Futures. We offer IT strategy, IT support, IT services including networking, security, data protection, as well as hardware and application support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
We are part of a nationwide network with over 200 TeamLogic IT locations and 800 engineering and business professionals. This footprint gives us a competitive advantage by being able to utilize these resources to be a one stop shop for our clients.
The Network Engineer requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The position works jointly with the other members of the forward looking technology team to help our clients achieve success through technology.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience architecting, configuring, troubleshooting and securing networking infrastructures across a wide variety of vendors
- Two years architecting, provisioning, deploying, and supporting Windows servers and associated VMs
- Two years experience provisioning and supporting cloud server environments like Azure and AWS
- Expert in troubleshooting root cause of desktop/ laptop issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Proficient in ticketing systems (Autotask preferable)
- Possess strong organizational and time-management skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tools a plus
- Ability to develop and support scripts that assist in automation, collection of data on clients' infrastructure, reporting, and analytics
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
- Other networking certifications
- Compliance certifications such as HIPAA, SOX, SOC 1/ 2
We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.