*** Looking for someone wanting to build a unique multi-territory IT Support organization from the ground up. This roll will have increasing responsibilities as the business continues to expand. Position is based at the Tech Center in Denver. ***
We are a Denver, CO based IT service provider providing comprehensive IT support to small, medium, and growing businesses in the Denver, Tech Center, Aurora, and surrounding areas. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked #1 MSP in 2020 by Channel Futures. We offer IT strategy, IT support, IT services including networking, security, data protection, as well as hardware and application support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
We are part of a nationwide network with over 200 TeamLogic IT locations and 800 engineering and business professionals. This footprint gives us a competitive advantage by being able to utilize these resources to be a one stop shop for our clients.
The Systems Administrator requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The Systems Administrator works jointly with sales to provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- Two years experience developing strategy, provisioning, and supporting cloud server environments like Azure and AWS
- Three years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience writing proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Sales training/experience is a plus
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.