No recruiters or agencies. Direct applicants only
Role: Technical Advisor
We’re currently seeking a candidate with technical sales, account management, or client-facing service experience to join our team of trusted technical advisors. This is a customer facing, strategic planning role that will require strong analytical skills, an outgoing personality, the ability to appropriately track concurrent customer advisory discussions, and attention to detail.
We are TeamLogic IT of Northeast Massachusetts, an IT Managed Services Provider located in Woburn, MA focused on providing support for small to midsized businesses looking to outsource their IT functions. Relationship flexibility enables work arrangements that accommodate different levels of service. Whether it be fully-outsourced IT, supplemental IT, or project-based assistance.
We are a family-owned member of a franchisee network of over 100 TeamLogic IT locations nationwide. The strength of our network has placed us at #45 on the MSPmentor.net Top 501 Managed Service Providers.
Our primary geographical support area spans from Boston and its surrounding communities to the New Hampshire border.
This position reports to the Chief Technology Advisor
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· Highly organized
· Ability to prioritize and reprioritize objectively based on urgency
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexibility / adaptability
· Excellent multi-tasker, must be able to shift gears quickly and handle a large volume of conversations
· Consistent follow up and follow through
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to translate a technical conversation into a strategic conversation with non-technical decision makers
· Ability to communicate with our technicians to better understand customer issues and make rapid decisions
· Ability to identify trends and recognize if they present a broader issue or opportunity
· A love for all things tech
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITES
· Meet with customers and listen carefully to their productivity and compliance needs
· Develop a rapport with business owners and key decision makers so they feel comfortable picking up the phone to contact you and communicate their technology needs or concerns
· Develop secure solutions that help customers achieve those needs and fit their vision, workflow, and budget
· Review our ticketing platform to identify trends within a customer’s ticketing and present any significant findings to our Chief Technology Advisor and the customer for review and planning purposes
· Review and gain and understanding of the technical aspects of our products and services so they may be presented at a high-level to our customers when the fit is present
· Training resources and information tracks will be provided. Completion of training and participation in meetings to go over solution presentation strategies will also be required
· Stay up to date on new technologies and services from our vendors that will benefit our customers so we may reach out proactively.
· Identify support or billing related customer service issues and introduce the technical or accounting resources to respond
· Follow up on identified issues to confirm successful resolution
· Collaborate with our technicians to gain an understanding of strategic issues that require rapid decision making, and help business owners and other decision makers at the customer by calmly and effectively communicating potential solutions
· Update Advisory Channels in our collaboration tools and follow in-place systems for updating our teams on strategic customer conversations and roadmaps.
Job Type: Full-time – salary $55k-65k with $4k signing bonus
Job Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM / Monday - Friday
· Technical account management, or client-facing technical support experience will be required for this position
Required license or certification:
· Driver’s License