No recruiters or agencies. Direct applicants only
Role: Director, Customer Service
We’re currently seeking a candidate with technical sales, account management, or client-facing service experience to join our team of trusted technical advisors. This is a customer facing, strategic planning role that will require strong analytical skills, an outgoing personality, the ability to appropriately track concurrent customer advisory discussions, and attention to detail.
We are TeamLogic IT of Northeast Massachusetts, an IT Managed Services Provider located in Woburn, MA focused on providing support for small to midsized businesses looking to outsource their IT functions. Relationship flexibility enables work arrangements that accommodate different levels of service. Whether it be fully outsourced IT, supplemental IT, or project-based assistance.
We are a family-owned member of a franchisee network of over 100 TeamLogic IT locations nationwide. The strength of our network has placed us at #45 on the MSPmentor.net Top 501 Managed Service Providers.
Our primary geographical support area spans from Boston and its surrounding communities to the New Hampshire border.
This position reports to the Vice President of Operations
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· Highly organized
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Consistent follow up and follow through
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to translate a technical conversation into a strategic conversation with non-technical decision makers
· Ability to collaborate with their colleagues to better understand customer issues and make rapid decisions
· Ability to identify trends in a customer’s ticketing and recognize if they present a broader technical/process issue or solutions that could facilitated via sales opportunities
· Current or previous experience working in a technical support capacity.
· Current or previous experience working within a ticketing system or professional services automation tool.
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITES
· Act as the primary liaison between customers, their organizational support issues, and members of the Operations and Leadership Teams.
· Analyze customer ticketing to identify issues with service that would be corrected by implementing new technologies at the customer or by implementing new, or correcting current, procedures with the customer or within our team.
· Review the ticketing platform to identify trends within a customer’s ticketing and present any significant findings to the appropriate team members and the customer for review and remediation planning.
· Review and gain and understanding of the technical aspects of our products and services so they may be presented at a high-level to our customers when a fit is present.
· Training resources will be provided and required.
· Stay up to date on new technologies and services from our vendors that will benefit our customers.
· Identify support or billing related customer service issues and triage them to the appropriate technical or accounting resources to respond
· Follow up on identified issues to confirm successful resolution
· Work with the Technical Advisory team to make sure that strategic discussions flow appropriately through the advisory channel while operational and day-to-day support discussions are handled by the appropriate members of the Operations department.
· Work with the onboarding engineers to understand potential support challenges they have witnessed during that process and work with Operations management to identify solutions proactively and ensure a smooth off-ramp to the Remote Services team.
· Perform managed service audits for our customers when requested for the licensing we provided either for support purposes or as a reseller to the customer.
Job Type: Full-time – salary range $50-60k and $4k signing bonus
Job Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM / Monday - Friday
· Technical account management, or client-facing technical support experience will be required for this position
Required license or certification:
· Driver’s License