Dan Shapero, president and COO of TeamLogic IT, delivered an opening keynote address filled with high notes at the annual Owners Summit held September 24-27 in Newport Beach, CA. Among many outstanding metrics that exemplify the franchise’s competitive advantage in the marketplace, the network is nearing 200 locations, comp sales through August is up 23% and network-wide growth is up 27%.
TeamLogic IT is a network of managed IT services providers (MSPs). The Owners Summit features several keynote general sessions, breakout seminars, workshops, and roundtable discussions as well as social events where franchisees learn from featured speakers and their peers how to grow their managed IT services businesses. A record number of franchisees attended the event, which also featured the largest vendor exhibition to-date.
The following awards were presented at the event:
- Todd Harrell of Morristown/Parsippany, NJ was named Franchisee of the Year. Todd has owned his TeamLogic IT business since 2011 and also has an office in Pine Brook/Fairfield, NJ.
- Stewart and Nancy Paul of Newton, PA received the Top Volume award
- Tony and Cynthia Wheeler of Frisco, TX received the Rookie of the Year award
- VIP (Volume Increase Percentage) awards went to Drayton Mayers of Memphis, TN and Cory Boxall and Scott Chandler of Dulles, VA
- Joining the current 16-member Million Dollar Club, Million Dollar awards went to Robert Roloff of Fort Myers, FL; Randy Reed of Phoenix, AZ; Ray Bayer of Portland, OR; and, David Israel of New York, NY.
- Thomas Fugate of TeamLogic IT in Stuart, FL, owned by Frank Fender, received the Technician of the Year award.
Shapero stated, “As we approach the next decade we have the opportunity and responsibility to hone our strategy to account for social factors such as workforce challenges, lead with market drivers including cloud, security and business continuity, and provide a customer experience like none other in the industry today. These and more will fuel our growth in 2020 and beyond.”
Many leading companies in the managed services channel sponsored the Owners Summit and exhibited at the vendor show including: Signature Sponsor Datto, Platinum Sponsors AppRiver and Sophos, several Gold and Silver Sponsors and other companies that support the managed IT services channel.
TeamLogic IT is a recognized leader in both franchising and the managed services provider industries. For five years running, the company has been recognized on the Channel Futures 501 list of global managed services providers, ranking number 37 in 2019. The company has also been ranked a Top 50 franchise by Franchise Business Review for 10+ years, number 178 in Entrepreneur magazine’s Annual Franchise 500, has earned a spot in The Channel Company’s CRN® MSP 500 list of North American managed IT services providers and is one of the fastest growing private companies in Orange County, California.
About TeamLogic IT
TeamLogic IT is a national provider of advanced technology solutions for companies of all sizes. Local offices provide clients with the IT support they need to run their businesses more efficiently by leveraging the latest technology solutions including managed IT services, cybersecurity services, business continuity, unified communications, cloud services, mobility solutions, and consulting and support. With hundreds of locations across North America, TeamLogic IT helps companies minimize downtime and improve productivity.
The TeamLogic IT franchise opportunity appeals to entrepreneurial executives with experience in technology, business and sales management. Interested parties are encouraged to visit www.teamlogicfranchising.com.
Contact: Denise Denton, Vice President, Marketing ([email protected]) at 949-582-6300, or visit www.TeamLogicIT.com, or www.teamlogicfranchising.com.