Oct. 20, 2022 — Dan Shapero, president and COO of TeamLogic IT, kicked off the company’s annual Owners Summit and Vendor Show event with a keynote address highlighting the strong growth of the franchise network. With more than 250 locations and over 90,000 devices under management, the network’s sales growth is up 31%.
The Owners Summit and Vendor Show was held Oct. 11-14 at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Along with learning and networking opportunities, the event featured a sold-out vendor exhibition attended by 49 companies—the largest show yet for the TeamLogic IT network.
At a closing awards ceremony, the following awards were presented:
- Jim Summers of Scottsdale, Arizona, was named Franchisee of the Year. Jim and his wife, Christina, have owned their TeamLogic IT business since 2016 and now have three locations in Scottsdale and North Phoenix. They are assisted in the business by their son, Nathan Summers.
- The management team from TeamLogic IT of Newtown, Pennsylvania, led by Pratik Roychoudhury, again received the Top Volume award for its #1 ranking in the entire franchise network based on 2021 sales. Nine other franchisees also received Top 10 awards.
- Keith and Shelly Wilson of Spokane, Washington, received the Rookie of the Year award.
- Ryan Sheehan of TeamLogic IT in Santa Rosa, California, received the Technician of the Year award.
- VIP (Volume Increase Percentage) awards went to Jim Summers of Scottsdale, Arizona, and Don Zurbrick of St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Several franchisees were inducted into the Million Dollar Club, which now totals more than 35 offices across the network.
“I’m so proud of our franchisees and the way they are growing their businesses and representing the TeamLogic IT brand,” said Dan Shapero, president and COO of TeamLogic Inc. “Our community of peers is among the best in the managed services industry, and the annual Owners Summit and Vendor Show is the high point of the year for our network, providing an opportunity to learn from industry leaders and each other, share best practices and celebrate our success. We congratulate these leading TeamLogic IT owners and their team members for these well-deserved awards.”
Many leading companies in the managed services channel sponsored the Owners Summit and exhibited at the vendor show including Signature Sponsor Datto
and Platinum Sponsors Kaseya/IT Glue
. Companies that support the channel are invited to join the 2023 Vendor Show to be held in Tampa, Florida, from Sept. 19-22, 2023. For more information on the Vendor Show, contact Lizette Sanchez at [email protected]
About TeamLogic IT
TeamLogic IT is a national provider of advanced technology solutions for companies of all sizes. Local offices provide clients with the IT support they need to run their businesses more efficiently by leveraging the latest technology solutions including managed IT services, cybersecurity, business continuity, cloud, data/voice/connectivity, and consulting and support. With more than 250 independently owned and operated locations across North America, TeamLogic IT helps companies minimize downtime, improve productivity and secure their IT infrastructure.
The TeamLogic IT franchise opportunity appeals to entrepreneurial executives with experience in technology, business and sales management. Interested parties are encouraged to visit www.teamlogicfranchising.com
Contact: Denise Denton, Vice President, Marketing ([email protected]
) at 949-582-6300, or visit www.TeamLogicIT.com
# # #