At TeamLogic IT, we are committed to supporting sustainability practices focused on building a better world for future generations. We encourage efficient use of computing resources and the reuse and recycling of IT equipment, when possible.
Specific green initiatives that we have undertaken for our customers include:
• Implementation of state-of-the-art technology to reduce power consumption
• VoIP system installation to reduce the environmental effects of telecommuting, travel and transportation
• Server consolidation and virtualization
• Maximizing energy efficiency
• Hardware reuse and recycling.
All TeamLogic IT locations support the efforts of the National Cristina Foundation ( www.cristina.org), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the support of training through donated technology. The Foundation encourages corporations and individuals to donate their surplus and used computers, software, peripherals and related business technology to charities, schools and public agencies to support activities in thousands of training or educational settings around the world.