Computer Relocation and Set-up
Whether you’re upsizing or downsizing, office moves are never easy. Be it one office or an entire building full of offices, your computer equipment needs the utmost in care and security during your relocation. That’s why trusting your computer relocation process to TeamLogic IT is the right choice. At TeamLogic IT, our unique computer relocation and set-up service, MoveIT™, provides the assurance you need that your IT investment is professionally reinstalled at your new location.
MoveIT saves you and your employees time, money and effort while maintaining productivity. Our computer relocation and set-up services safely disconnect, and then reconnect your servers, peripherals, computers, printers, phones and faxes whether you move down the hall or across the country.
Computer Relocation Planning
Our computer relocation and set–up services start way before your actual moving day and last long after to help you get situated in your new space. It’s all part of the thorough planning we provide with our MoveIT service. We will establish a plan that can begin 90 days in advance and run 30-90 days or more after. We can handle anything that has to do with your computer equipment including:
- Requirements for power, A/C, ventilation
- Server network and equipment positioning
- Ordering and installing phone lines, cable connections
- Taking inventory of all equipment and the status of software licenses
- Coordinate a backup plan for redundancy during the move
- Providing “help desk” service for all employees after the move to address any glitches that may affect their productivity.
We take the worry out of relocating your computers and network. Call us today.
Back to top