Computer Relocation and Set-up
Whether you’re upsizing or downsizing, office moves are never easy. Be it one office or an entire building full of offices, your computer equipment needs the utmost in care and security during your relocation. That’s why trusting your move and computer relocation process to TeamLogic IT is the right choice. At TeamLogic IT, our unique computer relocation and set-up service, MoveIT™, provides the assurance you need that your IT investment is professionally packaged, moved and reinstalled at your new location.
MoveIT saves you and your employees time, money and effort while maintaining productivity. Our computer relocation and set-up services safely disconnect, store, transport, and then reconnect your computers, printers, phones and faxes whether you move down the hall or across the country. With our computer relocation and set-up services we can:
- Move your entire data center
- Store or dispose of IT equipment
- Relocate servers, workstations and peripherals
- De-install and reinstall your enterprise IT architecture
Computer Relocation Planning
Our computer relocation and set–up services start way before your actual moving day and last long after to help you get situated in your new space. It’s all part of the thorough planning we provide with our MoveIT service. We will establish a plan that can begin 90 days in advance and run 30-90 days or more after. We can handle anything that has to do with your computer equipment including:
- Requirements for power, A/C, ventilation
- Server network and equipment positioning
- Ordering and installing phone lines, cable connections
- Taking inventory of all equipment and the status of software licenses
- Coordinate a backup plan for redundancy during the move
- Providing “help desk” service for all employees after the move to address any glitches that may affect their productivity.
Let the MoveIT Team at TeamLogic IT handle your next office move. We take the worry out of moving. Call us today.
Back to top